On Thursday, 19 June 2014 at 21:57:03 UTC, FreeSlave wrote:
Is there any good icon for D source files? Now .d files look like plain text files. I changed mime on my Debian to use dlang site logo for .d files, but it looks weird among with others (C, C++, etc.)

I'm not artist, but I see there are some on this forum. Maybe someone would make such icon.

Not ideal to represent a source file but you could just use the one we use for the favicon. I built a lot of sizes into it so it should display pretty well.

http://dlang.org/favicon.ico