On 02/07/2014 6:13 PM, Vladimir Panteleev wrote:
On Wednesday, 2 July 2014 at 16:53:52 UTC, Brad Anderson wrote:
He should be contacted and asked if he'd be willing to assign
copyright to Walter. Does anyone have his email address?

Walter and I have attempted to reach out to Martin a while ago with
regards to logo licensing (triggered by the logo's deletion on Wikipedia
- it was taken down once, but since then someone reuploaded it again).
As far as I know, so far there has been no reply.

Here's the information I have:

Original post:
http://forum.dlang.org/post/e3j72u$16n7$1...@digitaldaemon.com

GitHub profile:
https://github.com/FunkyM

Professional website:
http://mirell.de/

The site where the original logo is hosted has a "mail me" link on its landing page...

heyitsal...@sukimashita.com

A...