On 11/07/14 01:15, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

And then there's "responsive" which *claims* to be "mobile-first design"
(which would be ok), but in actual practice it's really more like
"mobile-only design".

Actually, there was a site here to check the time tables for the subway, buses and son on. They had a desktop version and a mobile version. I always used the mobile version on desktop. Because it didn't have all the crap the the desktop version had. It literally only had a logo and a form where I could enter where I would like to go and when. Unfortunately they then redesigned the website to only have a single one what work on all platforms :(

On my phone I used an app instead.

--
/Jacob Carlborg