On Tuesday, 15 July 2014 at 16:01:37 UTC, Frustrated wrote:
This isn't a bug! It's a logic mistake.

Why the heck would you have such a line anyways?

alias flattenedType = typeof(R.init.front, depth - 1);

The 2nd "argument" to typeof makes no sense. It shouldn't be on that line at all. Total fail by the programmer.

Yes, I wasn't thinking and typed "typeof(R.init.front, depth - 1)" because just a moment before a few lines down I typed "flattenedType!(typeof(R.init.front), depth - 1)". Once the comma operator is deprecated, however, it will be impossible to make this kind of careless mistake.