"Brad Anderson" wrote in message news:vtizuccrwzyidddfz...@forum.dlang.org...

Github updated their Issues system (which includes Pull Requests). You can read about it here:

https://github.com/blog/1866-the-new-github-issues

Oh FINALLY!!!

I've wanted to use assignment and labels for a long long time but it wasn't usable without issue enabled on the repository.

I think assigning a state to pull requests (rather than just reading over comments) would help make the process more clear and make the status of pull requests noticeable at a glance rather than having to open each one to see what's going on.

By the look of it only people with commit access can change labels, so we could also use the to control the auto-tester's auto-merge.