On Tuesday, 29 July 2014 at 05:11:33 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
1) Yes / No for inclusion into std.experimental
Yes, absolutely.

2) Yes / No for inclusion into Phobos in its current state
Not yet.

3) If you have answered "No" for (2) : list of mandatory changes that
are needed to make you vote "Yes"
As far as I undestood, there's no way right now to do logging without using the GC. And that means it is currently impossible to log inside destructor calls. That is a blocker in my book.

4) Any additional comments for author.
No matter the changes that might be applied to reduce suffix notation, I would love to retain the ability to do conditional unformatted logging.