On 2014-08-04 18:55, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

What would be the places?

That's why it's easier with Github ;) I can comment directly on a line.

I just had a quick look but "_true", "_false" and "_null" in Token.Kind. If I recall correctly we add an underscore as a suffix for symbols with the same name as keywords.

You mean for Token? Good point.

Yes, in Token.

Numbers and strings are somewhat special
because they have a payload associated. In contrast Booleans are
represented by two distinct tokens. Would be good to add a convenience
method.

Right.

De gustibus et the coloribus non est disputandum :o).

Please avoid these Latin sentences, I have no idea what they mean. This is an international community, please don't make it more complicated than it already is with language barriers.

--
/Jacob Carlborg