On Wednesday, 6 August 2014 at 09:39:10 UTC, Brian Schott wrote:
On Wednesday, 6 August 2014 at 08:44:57 UTC, eles wrote:
OMG, this one is not intended to be a joke!

http://thedailywtf.com/Articles/A_Case_of_the_MUMPS.aspx
http://thedailywtf.com/Articles/Avoiding-MUMPS--Arcadius.aspx

I interviewed with this company once. (I'm not the one who wrote in to TDWTF) When we started talking about MUMPS I was very tempted to do this: http://i.imgur.com/ZfIH6Dd.gif

Oh, I have a friend who works at Epic. ;)

He gave me a tour of their campus last year; it's really super bonkers, considering what they do: http://jgweb.sx3.atl.publicus.com/storyimage/JG/20101231/ARTICLES/312319978/EP/1/2/EP-312319978.jpg

The filled-in part of the backwards "S" on the left side is their company auditorium. It seats about 5,000 (IIRC), but they're building a new one because _it's not big enough_. I believe the new one (not pictured) was built into the hill along the bottom of the photo.

I hear they've been doing more VB and C# lately, incidentally.

-Wyatt