I'm catching up on some Dconf 2014 videos (great job, guys!) and wondering whether the associated slides will be put on the website somewhere. There are some where I'd like to ponder the code and ideas. It's not easy to do that on a stopped Youtube stream :)

I know some links have been provided in the associated threads, but did all speakers give their slides to Andrei & co?

Alt question: Ali, what did you use to make your slides? I quite like the look of them and of the highlighted code.

(The ability to cram 26 slides in 10 minutes is a nice bonus)