On Sunday, 10 August 2014 at 10:00:45 UTC, Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d wrote:
So if D got CSP, it would be me too but useful. If D got dataflow it would be "D the first language to support dataflow in native code
systems". Now that could sell.

Yes, that would be cool, but what do you mean specifically with "dataflow"? Apparently it is used to describe everything from tuple spaces to DSP engines.

I think dataflow in combination with transactional memory (Haswell and newer CPUs) could be a killer feature.

(I agree that CSP would be too much me too unless you build everything around it.)