Wed, 26 Aug 2009 15:42:35 +0000, BCS thusly wrote:

> Hello Leandro,
>
>>> I have a copy of Walter's internal DMD test suite, so I could actually
>>>
>> What was the reason not to release the test suite? Copyright?
>>

> bingo. The code comes from all kinds of palaces and IIRC Walter doesn't
> want to track down the authors of every little bit of code.

The law might be different in your country (the ones in charge of the US
and A are known to suffer from retardness - go go SCO), but at least here
and many other countries if the original code snippets are small enough,
they fall outside the scope of copyright. Walter however, as an author of
the compilation of snippets, has copyright to the collection.