On Tuesday, 19 August 2014 at 13:22:30 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
On Tuesday, 19 August 2014 at 06:18:19 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
What do you think? Anybody willing to help me to create the proposal and the schedule and moderate the event?

Count me in. I'll unfortunately not be able to spend a lot of time on this before the September deadline, but I can definitely help with preparations afterwards if the proposal is accepted. Feel free to drop me a line regarding the proposal or so even before that, though – I just can't promise to reply promptly.

Cheers,
David

Hi David!

Great! Thank you.

The part "coordinators should indicate their affinity with the topic" seems to be easily explained...

Regards,
Kai