On Wednesday, 27 August 2014 at 15:57:41 UTC, Jonathan Marler wrote:
Even though you haven't added anything helpful...

If you don't want input, don't publicly ask for it. Just because my input is not what you would deem helpful because it contradicts your view does not mean it's of no value. I always argue from a standpoint of zero change regarding anything to do with D and always will do.

D and its tools are crying out for stability right now. Change for change sake has seriously hurt D in the past.

Yes. dub is most definitely facing this problem at this minute.

Where? in this *one* thread?