On Sunday, 31 August 2014 at 09:56:29 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:
The logger I am most interested in writes to a circular buffer and uploads the log to a database on a crash so that the source of the crash can be identified. I am only interested in in logging execution, not preserved state without execution.

Does this logger already exist, could I take a look at it?

If not, if someone writes an appender for writing to the database, you could accomplish this goal with log4d using a buffer appender that triggers on fatal.