On 30/08/2014 15:37, Daniel Murphy wrote:
"Ola Fosheim Grøstad" " wrote in message

Here is a good reason: «I have no interest in learning github, and I
personally don't care if you accept this patch, but here you have it
in case you want to improve your system».

Here is another good reason: «Figuring out the D process is waaaay
down on my todo list, maybe sometime next month, next year, next…»

If it takes longer to work out how to submit a pull request than make
your patch, your patch probably wasn't worth doing.

True, but only if you count the time it took to "make your patch" as *all* the time of the underlying task (investigating the problem, debugging, considering possible solutions, coding a fix, verifying the fix, etc.).

--
Bruno Medeiros
https://twitter.com/brunodomedeiros