On Wednesday, 3 September 2014 at 17:59:24 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
Can we move digitalmars.D.learn to the top of the forums at forum.dlang.org?

OK, done. But I think this is the fourth time I'm changing the layout. Hopefully this will be the last.

I would even put it in its separate area on that page with larger font, etc. :)

Let's see how far this gets us before messing with font sizes and colors.

Also, I've just noticed that "Questions about learning D" sounds a little off because it sounds as if the questions should be like "how can I learn D". :) How about something like "Questions when learning D".

The descriptions are from the DigitalMars news server. Do you think I should change the local copy on the forum? It will no longer be the same as the actual newsgroup description.