On Thursday, 11 September 2014 at 09:09:41 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Thursday, 11 September 2014 at 07:58:14 UTC, Andrei
Alexandrescu wrote:
On 9/11/14, 12:57 AM, Daniel Murphy wrote:
"Andrei Alexandrescu"  wrote in message

I think attributes would be the go-to approach. -- Andrei

Why?

Because they postdate pragma :o). I'm fine either way. -- Andrei

Those are different tools. Attributes are part of language
semantics, pragmas are to work with compiler internals. It is not
like we have `getPragmas` trait.

I agree that this is better fit for a pragma.

Also, there already is a pragma for controlling the mangling, so
it'll be easier to extend it. Something like:

     extern (C++) pragma(mangle, struct) interface E {
         int bar(int i, int j, int k);