On Wednesday, 17 September 2014 at 05:40:22 UTC, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d wrote:
On Wed, Sep 17, 2014 at 03:05:57AM +0000, Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d wrote:
I don't think I've used any kind of typedef for a long time. I prefer
to just use a plain struct.

Yeah, I found structs + alias this far more useful than any kind of typedef. Due to the way alias this lookups work, you can basically "customize" the underlying type by defining the appropriate struct methods to shadow the underlying type's, thereby achieving a kind of
"static inheritance".

Do you think it's worth to mention it in "Comments" section of the docs?

Piotrek