On 9/23/2014 4:21 AM, Manu via Digitalmars-d wrote:
On 23 September 2014 19:48, Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d@puremagic.com> wrote:
Manu, once again your posts have the message embedded twice in them, making
for very large posts. What's happening is the posts have the text in plain
text, then the text again in HTML.

Please configure your news editor to only produce the plain text messages.
The HTML versions are ignored and uselessly consume bandwidth and disk
space.

I use Gmail. It was configured... but it seems that it reverts to html
mode whenever I attach an image in any email I write, and then it
remembers the setting :/

Well, that message was right!