On Wednesday, 24 September 2014 at 06:24:21 UTC, Andrei
Alexandrescu wrote:
On 9/23/14, 11:22 PM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 24/09/14 06:59, Brad Roberts via Digitalmars-d wrote:

I agree with Sean quite a bit here.

Let's turn the camera around and look at it from a different angle. I'm hard pressed to find a new feature from the last few years that's actually thoroughly complete. And by complete I mean that druntime and
phobos use it everywhere it should be used.

Shared libraries?  nope.
Any of the new attributes?  nope.
64 bit support?  nope.
const?
shared?
cleaning up object?

.. nope.

And that's not even getting into the big gaps that exist.

I completely agree. Lets focus on the D users we actually have, not some imaginary C++ users that will come running as soon as there is enough
C++ support.

Those are very real. I know this for a fact. -- Andrei

see more example
http://techgurulab.com/course/java-quiz-online/