On Sun, 06 Sep 2009 07:15:14 -0400, Tyro <nos...@home.com> wrote:

the following appears on line 876 of control.d in the DFL package:
mixin OpApplyAddIndex!(opApply, Control);

Attempting to compile it results in the following error message:
control.d(876): Error: mixin is not defined

I've compiled my copy of DFL with every release of dmd starting with v2.021 only encountering this problem with the release of v2.032.

Here is another problem that cropped up with this release:
control.d(783): Error: identifier 'HWND' is not defined

I'm not too worried about that one because it was easily resolved with:
private import std.c.windows.windows: HWND;

Any ideas?

If you check the DMD 2.032 thread over in the announce list, you'll find my posts on this problem. I filled a bug, 3301, but it looks like what really happened is DMD 2.032 exacerbated bug 258. I have already submitted a patch to Chris.

Here's the patch
https://jshare.johnshopkins.edu/xythoswfs/webui/_xy-3842113_1-t_VRRBqZAG

Here's my copy of DFL
https://jshare.johnshopkins.edu/xythoswfs/webui/_xy-3615403_1-t_VRRBqZAG

I hope this helps.

BTW, the private import std.c.windows.windows: HWND; fix won't work on Tango systems and the mixin is located over in collections.d.