On Sun, 06 Sep 2009 22:10:28 -0400, Sam <samhudotsa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Robert,

Thank you so much!

I compiled the dfl.lib and dfl_debug.lib successfully just by ran makelib2.bat( altered to my d path accordinly).Now the 2 lib files were there right in dmd\windows\lib,the src files were in dmd\import.With below code snippet:
module d2;
//: -dfl
import dfl.all;

class MyForm : Form{

        this(){
                text    = "DFL form";
                auto btn        = new Button;
                with(btn){
                        parent  = this;
                        text            = "&Click";
                        click           ~= &click1;
                }
                auto box        = new TextBox;
                with(box){
                        parent  = this;

        void click1(Object sender, EventArgs ea){
                msgBox("Form is cliked!");

void main(){
        Application.run(new MyForm);
}

I built with
dmd -O -release -L/exet/nt/su:windows:4.0 -L+dfl.lib d2.d
result in a lot of errors :
F:\DLang\Dtwo\dmd\windows\bin\..\..\import\dfl\control.d(783): Error: identifier 'HWND' is not defined
[snip]

So was I missing something again?
Thanks again for your help!

Regards,
Sam

Yes, checking against my copy of DFL, line 783 (the first error you listed) is a blank line. 'HWND' is first mentioned on line 791. So I think you are somehow importing the old DFL and not my patched version. Let me know if checking your import statements doesn't help.