On 9/27/14, 1:31 PM, IgorStepanov wrote:
No, that for throwing from C++ into D: for catch an exception, we should
pass type_info object to special C++ runtime function. C++ runtime
determines, can throwed object type can be casted to asked type, and if
yes - allow catch it and do catcher code. If you will see the my
example, you will see that I do this manually: get throwed type_info and
compare its mangle with requested mangle. If we will make it as
possible, it will be work better, faster and  reliable. As bonus:
possibility to implement dynamic_cast over C++ classes.

If that's what's needed, definitely please do explore it! But I defer expertise to Walter. -- Andrei