On Tuesday, 30 September 2014 at 13:47:22 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 September 2014 at 07:10:08 UTC, Manu via Digitalmars-d wrote:
On 30 September 2014 16:06, Daniel N via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d@puremagic.com> wrote:
On Monday, 29 September 2014 at 04:23:08 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:

On 09/29/2014 04:43 AM, Walter Bright wrote:

You're right that tuples in D cannot contain storage classes

void foo(ref int x){}
alias p=ParameterTypeTuple!foo;
pragma(msg, p); // (ref int)

(But this does not help.)

Well, only if you are sufficiently desperate. ;)

struct S(alias T)
{
 void f(ParameterTypeTuple!T p)
 {

S!((ref int x, int y){}) s;

I have actually thought of that ;) ... but I tend to think that only D users present on this forum are likely to make sense of that code, and
why.

Perhaps this might help you a little:

http://code.dlang.org/packages/storageclassutils

sure, it's not as elegant as one would like, but it at least provides some basic utility.

Also, I just wrote it in a few hours after seeing your post, so obviously there are plenty of improvements that could be made.