On Sunday, 5 October 2014 at 21:59:21 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad wrote:
On Sunday, 5 October 2014 at 16:14:18 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
No need to explain it here. When I speak about vision I mean something that anyone coming to dlang.org page or GitHub repo sees. Something that is explained in a bit more details, possibly with code examples. I know I am asking much but seeing quick reference for "imagine this stuff is implemented, this is how your program code will be affected and this is why it is a good thing" could have been huge deal.

Something like this would be nice:

http://golang.org/s/go14gc

(sorry, replying to this answer because is shorter)

Would a strategy where pointers are by default unique, and only become shared, weak and naked if explicitely declared as such?