On Wednesday, 8 October 2014 at 21:07:24 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 10/6/2014 11:13 AM, Dicebot wrote:
Especially because
you have stated that previous proposal (range-fication) which did fix the issue
_for me_ is not on the table anymore.

I think it's more stalled because of the setExtension controversy.

How about someone starts paying attention to what Don posts? That could be an
incredible start.

I don't always agree with Don, but he's almost always right and his last post was almost entirely implemented.

Wow, thanks, Walter! I'm wrong pretty regularly, though. A reasonable rule of thumb is to ask Daniel Murphy, aka yebblies. If he disagrees with me, and I can't change his mind within 30 minutes, you can be certain that I'm wrong. <g>