I would recommended using the packages from DerelictOrg [1] rather than Derelict 3, as the latter is no longer maintained.

I did get Derelict3 to compile. I had to use a Makefile instead of dub but all the files compiled cleanly with no warnings. I did not add any unit tests as of yet, so I don't know if anything runs.

I took your recommendation and cloned from DerelictOrg. It failed to compile in a couple of files: arb.d and ext.d. All the failures were due to the same error, e.g.:

source/derelict/opengl3/arb.d:933: error: user defined attributes cannot appear as postfixes

The original line in Derelict3 is:
  private __gshared bool _ARB_depth_buffer_float;
bool ARB_depth_buffer_float() @property { return _ARB_depth_buffer_float; }

The line in DerelictOrg is:
  private __gshared bool _ARB_depth_buffer_float;
bool ARB_depth_buffer_float() @nogc nothrow @property { return _ARB_depth_buffer_float; }