On Sunday, 12 October 2014 at 08:59:16 UTC, ketmar via
Digitalmars-d wrote:
On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 23:38:37 -0400
Shammah Chancellor via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d@puremagic.com>
wrote:

I've withheld from responding to you for a good long while. But,
what is your deal Ketmar?  You're constantly trolling on this
newsgroup. It's not appreciated.
you are wrong. i have strong reasons to write my posts in my way. but you aren't interested in that reasons, you are interested in flamewar. there was choice: either ask me for explanation (which is a right thing when you don't understand something) or call me "troll" (in a form of a fake question). you choose second. what answer do you expect now? i don't want to speak with person who uses presumtion of guilt, and i
don't want to explain anything to such person. good day to you.

Shammah ignore this douche hes our resident troll.