On 10/16/2014 8:36 AM, Dan Olson wrote:
Walter Bright <newshou...@digitalmars.com> writes:

On 10/15/2014 7:35 AM, Dan Olson wrote:
That is what I am looking for, just being able to continue from a failed
assert in a unittest.

Just use enforce() or something similar instead of assert(). Nothing says
you have to use assert() in a unittest.

Makes sense.  However it is druntime and phobos unittests that already use
assert.  I have convinced myself that catching Throwable is just fine in my
case because at worst, unittests that follow an Error might be tainted, but
only a perfect score of passing all tests really counts.

I don't understand why unittests in druntime/phobos are an issue for users. We don't release a DMD unless they all pass - it should be moot for users.