On Wednesday, 22 October 2014 at 05:17:54 UTC, Domingo Alvarez Duarte wrote:

There is no backport/bug fix for the stable releases

I understand now for each release 2.0XX there can be some bugfix releases like 2.0XX.Y. For example, 2.066.1 is a bugfix release for 2.066.

Let's talk about libraries now, there is some silly things like associative array not having a "clear/lenght=0" way to reset it, and people sugest create templates that does:

foreach(string key; aa.keys) aa.remove(key);

Yep, that one bugged me too. Then I realized this clearance just makes key-value pairs become garbage, so there is a simpler and more effective equivalent:

    A[B] freshCleanAA;
    aa = freshCleanAA;

(where A[B] denotes the type of aa)
That's it!