On Sunday, 26 October 2014 at 20:58:39 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
On 10/26/2014 02:37 AM, Vic wrote:
JRE has Oracle and 100 devs, CLR has MS and 100 dec, there are 7
for D, and it should be narrow, like LUA. It should have 7% of
their platform. Majority of scared cows must be killed, the
sooner leaders realize the better.

I'd actually also like to see less things being stuffed into phobos. Now that we have dub and code.dlang.org the benefit of adding something to phobos instead of maintaining it as a separate library is much smaller. And we already have some

Please tell us more. Separation libraries may  accelerate the
program's execution, or only compilation speed?

unmaintained/problematic modules in phobos that would be better as external libraries (std.signals, std.net.curl, std.xml).