On 10/27/14 5:03 AM, Dicebot wrote:
On Monday, 27 October 2014 at 08:23:48 UTC, Robert burner Schadek wrote:
On Monday, 27 October 2014 at 07:03:11 UTC, Dicebot wrote:

I don't consider it a major issue as I don't think std.logger should
be used inside Phobos at all.

Yes, using std.logger inside of phobos is a no-no

Ayway, let's come with an agreement/compromise with Martin and I'll
start voting immediately after.

Agreed. Just to restate my position: so long as we don't have a way to statically control maximum logging level in the client, we don't have a logging library. There is no negotiation. -- Andrei