On Wednesday, 29 October 2014 at 10:25:54 UTC, Regan Heath wrote:
On Wed, 29 Oct 2014 07:54:39 -0000, Paulo Pinto <pj...@progtools.org> wrote:

On Wednesday, 29 October 2014 at 07:41:41 UTC, FrankLike wrote:
Hello,everyone,
I've written some projects in C#,find the 'partial' keyword is very userful,which lets the auto codes in another single file,my codes are very easy to update.
But  what the same thing in D?

Thank you,every one.

Partial classes are used in C# wherever you need to combine auto-generated code and user code into a single class. So, the Windows GUI builder does it placing all the GUI component construction and property setting in one file, and allowing the user to only have to see/edit the application level code in another file. Likewise LINQ to SQL generates a custom DataContext child class, and the user can optionally create a 2nd file with the partial class to extend it.

The same thing in D should be done,now.Otherwise,no big projects can be done like C#. Add another keyword,and update the compiler.

FrankLike