On Tuesday, 28 October 2014 at 11:39:45 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
Isn't the "official" stamp worth something? If they all connected
up to dub anyway it seems like a win-win, if we can get pulls
merged quickly.

I can hardly imagine where I'd care about such official status. Either bindings work or they don't - and with the way Deimos currently works you are more likely to expect working ones in dub.

Any setup were binding author can't do all necessary changes himself is sub-optimal and too slow to be considered practical.