On 11.11.2014 14:46, FrankLike wrote:
I suspect you are compiling the druntime/phobos library with the
64-bit VC compiler. Make sure cl.exe is the compiler targeting 32-bit
when running "make -fwin64.mak MODEL=m32mscoff".

I've done it as you said:compiling the druntime/phobos library with the
64-bit VC compiler.and cl.exe is the   compiler.

OPEN:%comspec% /k ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
10.0\VC\vcvarsall.bat"" amd64

You have to compile druntime and phobos with the x86 compiler aswell. Otherwise the C files in the library are built for the wrong architecture.

So you should be fine if you use "x86" intead of "amd64" in the line above.