On Thursday, 13 November 2014 at 15:38:07 UTC, Wyatt wrote:
On Thursday, 13 November 2014 at 14:17:43 UTC, Paulo Pinto wrote:

In Germany I get to see Lumias all the time in trains and in the southern countries there are more people with Lumias than iPhones.

Oh? Interesting; I'm honestly a bit surprised. (I see more Blackberry kit than WP in the US.) Any observations relative to the prevalence of Android handsets?

-Wyatt

Android is the PC of the mobile world in Europe.

The majority of Europeans uses pre-paid SIM cards and you don't want to buy an iOS device with pre-paid prices....

--
Paulo