On 2014-11-21 05:38, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:

3. Enhance regular Expressions (2011)
Student: Dmitry Olshansky    Mentor:  Fawzi Mohamed

Claim of success based on: https://github.com/DmitryOlshansky/FReD
(and recent D-Conf talks if need be).

This is now std.regex.

5. Extended unicode support (2012)
Student: Dmitry Olshansky      Mentor: Andrei Alexandrescu
Claim of success based on: Dmitry's continued involvement in phobos
development, though I do not have anything on how this project actually
progressed.

This is now std.uni.

Unsure of Status (2012)

1. Removing the global gc lock from common allocations in D. (2012)
Student: Antti-Ville Tuunainen Mentor: David Simcha
I haven't found much info on this one.  Can either David or Antti-Ville
comment on how this project went?

I can't remember that last time I saw any activity here from either Antti-Ville Tuunainen or David Simcha.

--
/Jacob Carlborg