On Friday, 28 November 2014 at 08:39:17 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2014-11-28 02:05, deadalnix wrote:

I'm using it on my mac, but it is messing up with specials keys like
command, control and friends.

It does? You do know that iTerm2 is highly configurable? You can change the hotkeys and also the exact escape sequence a given key should send.

I know, I spent a vast amount of time playing with that. Got it to behave properly most of the time, but it still start doing shit in some unidentified scenarios.

Both the control key and the terminal are bleeding edge technology, so
it is expected that they are not handled properly...

I don't know if I'm misunderstand but..., or was this a joke?

It is partially a joke, partially the truth. Mixing them together is a way to highlight how ridiculous the current situation is.