On 11/30/2014 12:28 PM, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:
30-Nov-2014 23:22, Walter Bright пишет:
On 11/30/2014 7:36 AM, H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d wrote:
Good idea! We should archive docs from older versions of Phobos and make
them accessible on dlang.org. I'm working on revamping some parts of the
Phobos docs build; once that's in, it might not be too hard to make it
also generate docs for older releases.

I decided to try and update DMDScript from D1 to D2. Thousands and
thousands of error messages :-(

Even back in 2010 it took about 10 evenings to get it to "runnable" state. Then
another ~20 evenings to fix most of bugs, including semantic errors and GC
collecting live objects.

You may want to check my fork that used to compile with dmd 2.058 or smth
(whatever was actual in 2012). Might help to assess the amount of work...
https://github.com/DmitryOlshansky/DMDScript

It at least passed about 90% (most fails in library tests) of 2012 Google's
Spuntik JavaScript test.

Do you mind if I simply merge your fork into https://github.com/DigitalMars/DMDScript ?