On Thursday, 4 December 2014 at 06:24:35 UTC, Suminda Dharmasena wrote:
What I am saying is, if it is introduced in D it should be more flexible than Rust.

This isn't the first post of you who makes me think that you're a troll but I'll answer anyway. Having types for static memory safety analysis is, by definition, not transparent and not flexible either, so it's unlikely that if D ever implements this feature it will be much different from what Rust provide.

There can still be interesting differences (syntax), scope (Rust use block scope currently but this will probably change), but they are quite minor..