On Sat, Dec 06, 2014 at 01:34:20AM +0300, Dmitry Olshansky via Digitalmars-d
wrote:
> 05-Dec-2014 04:47, Daniel Murphy пишет:
> >"H. S. Teoh via Digitalmars-d"  wrote in message

> >>+1.
> >
> >I mean, a D compiler is an additional dependency, but it's one we're
> >already planning to add for dmd.
>
> Well I might do just that once I complete my SCons proof of concept.
>
> Do I take it right that nobody would be opposed to a D build tool
> (somewhat dumb but no worse then makefiles) ?
[...]

Not only I'm not opposed to it, I'd welcome it. Especially if it can be
made generic and work with other projects. (In the future, of course,
that's a bit too ambitious to shoot for that in an initial stab at it.)

If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one? -- Abraham Lincoln