On Friday, 5 December 2014 at 20:25:49 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 12/5/2014 1:27 AM, Paulo Pinto wrote:
Just because code has tests, doesn't mean the tests are testing what they should. But if they reach the magical percentage number then everyone is happy.

I write unit tests with the goal of exercising every line of code. While one can argue that that doesn't really test what the code is supposed to be doing, my experience is that high coverage percentages strongly correlate with few problems down the road.

It at the very least that is is not dead code and not crashing.
It is already something.