On Friday, 5 December 2014 at 23:25:11 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
  https://www.reddit.com/r/d_language/

It's the default, and is kinda boring. Compare with the rust subreddit:

  http://www.reddit.com/r/rust/

While not great, it's much better than ours.

Being a moderator, I can change the look/feel of it by modifying the CSS:

  https://www.reddit.com/wiki/styling

But, as you all have pointed out to me innummerable times, I have no taste in styling. So anyone want to give me a hand?

Also, so far I haven't figured out how to change the sidebar, which would be nice to insert links to dlang.org, etc., into.

I feel ashamed, i didn't even know this subreddit existed.