On Sunday, 7 December 2014 at 05:24:20 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
I appreciate that. That was uncontroversial though; I didn't need to spend months or years trying to justify my claims on that issue. I feel like that was a known item that was just somewhere slightly down
the list, and I was able to bring it forward.
I was never in a position where I had to argue against Andrei to sell that one.

UDA was controversial, and was one of your initiatives.

I don't think UDA is controversial, but the way it was done
certainly is controverted.