12-Dec-2014 19:51, Jake пишет:
I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but the D wrapper for C's ICU
library is far from working it seems. mango.icu is its technical name.
I've read articles on the forum about how excited people were to get ICU
usable in D, but whoever made mango.icu hasn't made any updates on it or
even documented it online.

I'm just letting you all know about this. D seems to already have a
bunch of ICU's functionality though, so maybe the wrapper died on
purpose. I really just wanted to use its time zone and date features
since std.datetime doesn't make it very easy to use the TZ database on
Windows.

Well I collect ideas/enhancmenets for std.uni so feel free to list what's missing and what primitives do you need for TZ database.

--
Dmitry Olshansky