On Monday, 15 December 2014 at 01:30:00 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
On Sunday, 14 December 2014 at 08:37:36 UTC, Manu via Digitalmars-d wrote:
We were trying to use vibe.d, and we encountered bugs.

We were unable to build Win64 code ...

Here is exactly your problem - trying to do a web development on Windows :P Really I have never understood that counter-productive obsession with a habit that makes people differentiate development environments and production environments so much. You aren't going to use Windows servers, are you?

Well, lots of Fortune 500 companies do.

If you want to appeal to those users, D has to be better than the whole .NET eco-system, specially now that static binaries are going to be supported as well.

Not to mention the C++ tooling which is just great.

--
Paulo