On 20/12/2014 2:03 a.m., Wyatt wrote:
On Friday, 19 December 2014 at 11:12:04 UTC, Rikki Cattermole wrote:

Basically, I know there is very little resources on CTFE in any form
published. So my goal is to get this authoritative as possible on the
subject.
So with any luck, 50 years from now people will still be asking
questions about what D was, and its state when it was written.

I have about 10 pages to go. Uses cases, 1 design pattern, bunch of
exploring of language support (LISP) and some misc stuff. So maybe
sooner rather then later there will be an announcement.

Do you have a repo for the work-in-progress, or some way to take
patches?  (e.g. grammar fixes)

-Wyatt

Assuming your email that is appearing in Thunderbird is correct, I'll email you when MattCoder emails me (don't have his email).
That way, one email chain.