On 12/20/2014 10:08 AM, Daniel Davidson wrote:
Sure, sounds like a winning strategy. Probably not applicable, but were you to
run into an issue with vibe or websockets would you proceed to write pretty
printers for the supplied data structures, the returned data structures, etc,

probably yes, as I've done so when given someone else's program to debug. Writing a pretty-printer is often the first thing I do, as it also helps enormously in learning the data structures

or would you live with the not so pretty gdb structures just to get your debug
session over with?

unlikely