On Monday, 29 December 2014 at 19:49:11 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
On 12/29/2014 10:34 AM, jklp wrote:
I like your sense of the compromise. DDoc is mostly usefull to generate the doc as html but inside the sources, it's often **unreadable**. I think that you know that documentation comments as markdow would be good but maybe you're scared because of the consequences implied when rendering dlang.org std reference and
such things.
And if both could live together ?

If I had the power to do this, DDoc would be primilarly 'markdown' with
optionally html and macros things allowed.

I don't care much for hybrids, they are confusing and ugly.

):