On Sunday, 4 January 2015 at 17:25:49 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
On 01/04/2015 04:50 AM, Mike wrote:
On Saturday, 3 January 2015 at 14:14:42 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
clip

It's a known issue that certain language constructs require memory management. That's not a big deal, you can't use C++'s std::map either.

4. But it's not just a laundry list of individual features that's needed. The community and the language leaders need a change in
perspective.

A group of people that builds the infrastructure is needed.

I can't strictly follow your conclusion, that half of the language needs to be change. The only thing I needed to do last time, was to disable ModuleInfo generation in the compiler.

Martin.  While it seems that some are not so keen on Bare Metal D,
you still seem fairly positive on it.  Not that I can really
follow all the debate,  I am just an administrator after all.

Do you feel the current posting on the Wiki accurately best reflects
what work needs to be done on this project.